- Insert approximately 400-500 cards into the ‘collector’ box, at the bottom of the box, a pusher is there to push the cards one by one to the conveyor.
- There are two belts for holding the card; the card is held between these belts, which assists the card for the further operations.
- The cards when come under the printing head, the sensor detects and start printing through inkjet printer(this is not our machine and is not included) while conveyor is on the move, then the card when comes under the sticker placing head the sticker is placed on the card(the sticker placing machine is also not included in our cost).
- The card would make its way out.
Additionally, the machines possess the following salient features:
- S.S. 304 conveyor body.
- M.S. powder coated D-STACKER body.
- Harden & hardchrome plated pusher, for smooth long lasting effect.
- S.S. ‘collector’ box.
- PVC, nylon fabric endless conveyor belts.
- Separate speed control provided for both units
Further, the specifications of these machines are tabulated below:
|D-STACKER UNIT OVERALL DIM.||600W x 500L x 650H (including collection box.)|
|CONVEYOR OVERALL DIM.||380W x 2400L x 900h (-,+ 50)|
|BOTTOM BELT WIDTH||150mm.|
|TOP BELT WIDTH||50mm(UPTO 300mm Long)|
|POWER REQUIRED:- (By Both motor)||1HP/230V/SINGLE PHASE|
|SPEED OF D-STACKER||UPTO 80 CARDS/MIN. Variable by imported AC drive.|
|SPEED OF CONVEYOR.||1 TO 5mtr/min. Variable by imported AC frequency drive.|